360 Industrial Boulevard
Ringgold, GA 30736
New 2020 Highland Ridge RV Open Range Ultra Lite UT2410RL
Excellent Sales staffThe value provided by Colerain RV (RV Wholesale Club) justified two trips from central Virginia to Dayton Ohio. We were very sure of the model we wanted to purchase. Prior to our first trip to select our RV we viewed the Web site and had numerous phone and e-mail exchanges with our salesperson Amy DeCamp. Amy was very professional, knowledgeable and straight forward throughout the process. Amy ... More » - Jim from Forest, VA
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||10 ft 11 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 10 in|
|Hitch Weight||502 lbs|
|Gross Weight||7400 lbs|
|Dry Weight||5322 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2078 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||51 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||29 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||29 gals|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel Double Door|
|Refrigerator Size||8 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Type||Quick Recovery Gas/Electric|
|AC BTU||15000 btu|
|TV Info||LR 39" LED TV|
|Awning Info||15' Power with LED Light and Integrated Speakers|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Highland Ridge RV was formed in March of 2014 when Jayco purchased assets of Open Range RV, which had started manufacturing RVs in 2007. Highland Ridge RV is a subsidiary of Jayco and operates its own manufacturing facilities, service and warranty group, sales team, management and leadership teams. Highland Ridge RV is proud to be associated with a company that shares our same commitment to great quality, integrity, vision and values.
Highland Ridge RV was founded with passion for innovation and a drive to make a better product using advanced technologies in construction materials — all at an affordable consumer price. Highland Ridge set out to develop RVs that were more spacious on the inside and weighed less than the competition — they have done just that. More room and less weight have been one of the driving forces behind all of Highland Ridge RV's products. Innovation shares equal importance. With features such as the outdoor patio and the flush floor slide, Highland Ridge RV has pioneered many of the advancements seen in the RV industry.
Today, Highland Ridge RV carries that same passion, continuing to improve and innovate year after year.
Own the outdoors with Highland Ridge RV.
Focus on designing, producing and delivering great towable RV's every time so our customers can enjoy great camping experiences and memories.
We manufacture towable RV's, both Travel Trailers and Fifth Wheels, sold through our dealer network in the U.S. and Canada. We strive to create towable RV's that meet the needs of the marketplace and are considered the best in quality and value. We measure ourselves based on what our dealers and retail customers tell us about our products. Our goal is to meet and exceed our customers' expectations in all that we do.
At Highland Ridge RV, we are on a mission to…
- Fulfill the trailer needs of our dealer base and retail customers, and in doing so, exceed their expectations for service, quality, and value.
- Earn our dealers' retail customers' and employees' long-term loyalty by delivering more than we promise, in a fair and honest business manner.
- Motivate our employees to provide exceptional service and quality to our retail customers and dealers.
- Compensate our employees fairly and provide opportunity for personal growth within our company.
- Although it is our goal to provide a product that exceeds our customer needs and level of quality, we do not strive to be the biggest or most profitable. In the end, we believe satisfied customers, dealers and employees will bring growth and long-term profitability for all.
- At Highland Ridge RV our motto is "OWN THE OUTDOORS."