LocationBowling Green, KY
321 Corvett Drive
Bowlng Green, KY 42101
New 2020 Highland Ridge RV Open Range Conventional OT171RD
Amy decampAmy decamp.... is the person you want to deal with,if purchasing an rv from wholesale rv club.
She is very prompt in getting information to you.she has a very pleasant and witty personality which
Is a huge plus.I recommend anyone to deal with her.
I feel you will be very satisfied - Mark from Greensburg, PA
Interior Color: LATTE
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||10 ft 5 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 9 in|
|Hitch Weight||435 lbs|
|Gross Weight||4800 lbs|
|Dry Weight||3520 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1280 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||48 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||32 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||32 gals|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Size||6.3 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Type||Gas DSI|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||13' Power with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||1|
Highland Ridge RV was formed in March of 2014 when Jayco purchased assets of Open Range RV, which had started manufacturing RVs in 2007. Highland Ridge RV is a subsidiary of Jayco and operates its own manufacturing facilities, service and warranty group, sales team, management and leadership teams. Highland Ridge RV is proud to be associated with a company that shares our same commitment to great quality, integrity, vision and values.
Highland Ridge RV was founded with passion for innovation and a drive to make a better product using advanced technologies in construction materials — all at an affordable consumer price. Highland Ridge set out to develop RVs that were more spacious on the inside and weighed less than the competition — they have done just that. More room and less weight have been one of the driving forces behind all of Highland Ridge RV's products. Innovation shares equal importance. With features such as the outdoor patio and the flush floor slide, Highland Ridge RV has pioneered many of the advancements seen in the RV industry.
Today, Highland Ridge RV carries that same passion, continuing to improve and innovate year after year.
Own the outdoors with Highland Ridge RV.
Focus on designing, producing and delivering great towable RV's every time so our customers can enjoy great camping experiences and memories.
We manufacture towable RV's, both Travel Trailers and Fifth Wheels, sold through our dealer network in the U.S. and Canada. We strive to create towable RV's that meet the needs of the marketplace and are considered the best in quality and value. We measure ourselves based on what our dealers and retail customers tell us about our products. Our goal is to meet and exceed our customers' expectations in all that we do.
At Highland Ridge RV, we are on a mission to…
- Fulfill the trailer needs of our dealer base and retail customers, and in doing so, exceed their expectations for service, quality, and value.
- Earn our dealers' retail customers' and employees' long-term loyalty by delivering more than we promise, in a fair and honest business manner.
- Motivate our employees to provide exceptional service and quality to our retail customers and dealers.
- Compensate our employees fairly and provide opportunity for personal growth within our company.
- Although it is our goal to provide a product that exceeds our customer needs and level of quality, we do not strive to be the biggest or most profitable. In the end, we believe satisfied customers, dealers and employees will bring growth and long-term profitability for all.
- At Highland Ridge RV our motto is "OWN THE OUTDOORS."