Fleetwood RV Pace Arrow Motor Home Class A - Diesel RVs For Sale
The Pace Arrow Class A diesel motorhomes by Fleetwood RV offer an efficient floorplan design, premium amenities, and extra towing capabilities. Whether you travel short distances or far away, you will have safer, smoother stops along the way thanks to the BrakeSync supplemental braking system.
Each is built on a Freightliner custom XCS chassis and includes a Cummins engine, V-Ride, Drive Tech/OptiView, and has up to a 55-degree turning radius to get you around town and the RV park easily. The kitchen is just as impressive with a tile galley back splash, a solid surface galley top, a stainless steel residential refrigerator, and an over-the-range convection/microwave. Some standout features include the 10,000 lb. rated tow hitch, the exterior graphics, and the exterior entertainment center that will make every day and night outdoors entertaining.
Compact in size, roomy for the family, and comfortable, take a Fleetwood RV Pace Arrow Class A diesel on your next trip and many after that!
Pace Arrow 33D
Fleetwood Pace Arrow Class A diesel motorhome 33D highlights: Three Bedroom ... more about Pace Arrow 33D
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 5 Slides 2 Length 33 ft 11 in Ext Width 8 ft 6 in Ext Height 12 ft 2 in Int Height 7 ft Interior Color Alloy, Anchor, Oyster Exterior Color Covelite, Silver Cosmo, S'Mocha Frosting, Whetstone Hitch Weight 10000 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 77 gals Grey Water Capacity 60 gals Black Water Capacity 32 gals Tire Size 255/70R22.5 Furnace BTU 45000 btu Generator 6 kW Onan Quiet Diesel Fuel Type Diesel Engine Cummins ISB 6.7L Chassis Freightliner XCS Horsepower 300 hp Fuel Capacity 90 gals Wheelbase 208 in Available Beds RV Queen Torque 660 ft-lb Refrigerator Type Residential Stainless Steel Refrigerator Size 19 cu ft Convection Cooking Yes Cooktop Burners 2 Shower Size 38" x 30" Number of Awnings 1 Axle Weight Front 10500 lbs Axle Weight Rear 17500 lbs LP Tank Capacity 28.6 gals Water Heater Type Tankless AC BTU 30000 btu Basement Storage 133 cu. ft. TV Info LR 43" LED TV, BR 43" Pop-Up LED TV, Exterior TV Awning Info 17' Electric w/Lighting & Motion Sensor Retract Washer/Dryer Available Yes Gross Combined Weight 30000 lbs Shower Type Shower w/Seat Electrical Service 50 amp
Pace Arrow 36U
Fleetwood Pace Arrow Class A diesel motorhome 36U highlights: Bath and a Half ... more about Pace Arrow 36U
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 6 Slides 2 Length 37 ft 7 in Ext Width 8 ft 6 in Ext Height 12 ft 2 in Int Height 7 ft Interior Color Alloy, Anchor, Oyster Exterior Color Covelite, Silver Cosmo, S'Mocha Frosting, Whetstone Hitch Weight 10000 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 77 gals Grey Water Capacity 60 gals Black Water Capacity 32 gals Tire Size 255/70R22.5 Furnace BTU 50000 btu Generator 6 kW Onan Quiet Diesel Fuel Type Diesel Engine Cummins ISB 6.7L Chassis Freightliner XCS Horsepower 340 hp Fuel Capacity 90 gals Wheelbase 252 in Available Beds Queen Torque 700 ft-lb Refrigerator Type Residential Stainless Steel Refrigerator Size 18.7 cu ft Convection Cooking Yes Cooktop Burners 2 Shower Size 50" x 28" Number of Awnings 1 Axle Weight Front 10500 lbs Axle Weight Rear 19000 lbs LP Tank Capacity 28.6 gals Water Heater Type Tankless AC BTU 30000 btu Basement Storage 164 cu. ft. TV Info LR 43" LED TV, BR 32" LED TV, Exterior LED TV Awning Info 17' Electric w/Lighting & Motion Sensor Retract Washer/Dryer Available Yes Gross Combined Weight 33000 lbs Shower Type Shower w/Seat Electrical Service 50 amp
Pace Arrow Features:
Chassis, Engine, Tires
- Freightliner® Custom Chassis (XCS)
- Cummins®, 6.7L, 340HP Engine (36U)
- 700 lb./ft. Torque (36U)
- Allison 2500 Series Transmission, 6-Speed (36U)
- Cummins®, 6.7L, 300HP Engine (33D)
- 660 lb./ft. Torque (33D)
- Allison 2100 Series Transmission, 6-Speed (33D)
- 90 Gallon Fuel Tank
- 36,000 lb. GVWR (33D)
- 29,500 lb. GVWR (36U)
- Tires 255/70R 22.5”
- Drive Tech / OptiView
- Up to 55° Turning Radius
- 10,000 lb. Rated Tow Hitch Bar
- BrakeSync - NEW
- Chassis integrated air supply for your tow vehicle brake system.
- Factory-installed and factory-warrantied.
- Freedom Sport Foundation (XCS)
- Full Pass Through Exterior Storage w/Lighting
- Powerlock System, Interlocking Floors, Walls, Roof
- Large Dark Tinted Frameless Windows
- Tankless Water Heater
- Solar & Satellite Ready
- Steel Constructed Entry Step Box
- Premium Four Color, Full Body Paint
- 77-100 Fresh, 52-60 Gray, 32-40 Black Tanks (Gal.)
- Dual, Ducted 15,000 BTU Roof AC’s w/Chill Grill & Rear Heat Pump
- Winegard 360° Air Antenna
- Exterior Entertainment Center w/TV w/ Bluetooth® Soundbar
- Electric Awning w/Lighting & Motion Sensor Retract
- Auto Leveling Jacks
- Electronic Information Center Dash Gauges
- Front Power Roller Shade
- Shadow Box at Large Galley Window
- Solid Surface Galley Top
- Tile Galley Back Splash
- Over the Range Convection /Microwave
- Induction Cooktop
- Stainless Steel Residential Refrigerator
- Composite Tile Tarkett® Flooring
- Fabric Valances Throughout
- Illumplex - Wiring Control System w/Touch Screen & App Control
- Fiberglass Shower w/Glass Door and Skylight
- CPAP Storage Ready Above Master Bed. Easy Hose Access with a 110 Volt Electrical Outlet for Power and an Automatic Night Light Inside.
- Lavy, Bedroom Surf-x Tops
- Lavy, Backsplash Surf-x Tops
- Washer & Dryer All In One Combo (33D)
- Washer and Dryer (36U)
- Premium Stereo Upgrade: Kenwood® Touch Screen Stereo w/AM/FM/CD/DVD/Bluetooth®/Apple CarPlay®/ Android Auto
- Motion Power Lounge
- Hide-A-Loft™ Electric Drop Down Bed
- Central Vacuum System
- Dream Dinette (36U)
- Technology Package: WiFiRanger™ Sky4 Pro Pack w/LTE and GPS, Cell Booster, 300W Solar Panel, Upgraded Kenwood® Radio, and MobileEye® Collision Mitigation
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Fleetwood is one of the oldest names in the RV industry. We’ve been around for over 65 years—more than double most of our competition. And that resilience speaks to our product. After all, a company can’t stay in business if they build something people don’t believe in.
Inherently motorhomes are just that—a little bit vehicle, a little bit house. So at Fleetwood, we engineer and build them with both in mind. Our innovation shows we perfectly balance and blend the two. And that smarter design means a better RV.