Coachmen RV Cross Trail Transit Motor Home Class C RVs For Sale
The Cross Trail EV Class C gas motorhomes by Coachmen RV offer big features in a small package allowing you to travel and park easily where ever you decide! These eco-friendly coaches offer unrivaled exterior storage, large shower facilities, a WiFi Ranger for better internet connections and the Renogy Empowered state-of-the-art hybrid electrical system.
Each is built on a Ford Transit chassis with a 3.5L EcoBoost engine, and includes a lane-keeping system that is adjustable to activate either alert mode, assist mode or both, pre-collision assist with automatic emergency braking, and available All Wheel drive. Also included is the Ford AdvanceTrac with roll stability control that provides enhanced side-slip control and electronic rollover stability for the vehicle. The interior offers extra large kitchen counters and a three-way refrigerator, an interior/exterior Smart TV and more!
Choose a Coachmen Cross Trail EV Class C gas motorhome and start venturing today!
Cross Trail Transit 21XG
Coachmen Cross Trail EV Class C gas motorhome 21XG highlights: Murphy Double Bed ... more about Cross Trail Transit 21XG
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 4 Length 24 ft 1 in Ext Width 7 ft 7 in Ext Height 10 ft 4 in Int Height 6 ft 7 in Hitch Weight 4000 lbs GVWR 11000 lbs Dry Weight 8632 lbs Cargo Capacity 2368 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 41 gals Grey Water Capacity 59 gals Black Water Capacity 28 gals Fuel Type Gasoline Engine V6 3.5L Eco-Boost Chassis Ford Transit T350 Horsepower 310 hp Fuel Capacity 25 gals Wheelbase 156 in Available Beds Murphy Double Torque 400 ft-lb Refrigerator Type Three Way Cooktop Burners 2 Number of Awnings 1 Axle Weight Front 4630 lbs Axle Weight Rear 7275 lbs LP Tank Capacity 68 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Basement Storage 47 cu. ft. TV Info Cabover TV Awning Info 14' Power Armless w/LED Lights and Sensor Gross Combined Weight 15000 lbs Shower Type Standard
Cross Trail Transit Features:
Standard Features (2023)
- Livable and Storage Friendly Floorplans
- Large Shower Facilities - Compared to Class B vans
- Extra Large Kitchen Counters and Three Way Refrigerators
- Large Sliding Tinted Windows
- WiFi Ranger - For better internet connection
- Interior/Exterior Smart TV
- Largest Battery Capacity in Class - 400 AMP Hour AGM gives you more time off the grid (Optional 800 AMP Hour Lithium Available)
- 3000 Watt Inverter - Pass through inverter provides power when needed, flexible to work with either AGM or lithium batteries.
- Power Bed (20XG Only) - Allows for versatility with sleeping and storage.
- Renogy Empowered State-of-art Hybrid Electrical System - Designed to operate every coach function from battery power, including A/C. Convenient for operating systems while traveling without the use of a generator.
- Ford Transit Chassis with 3.5L EcoBoost Engine
- 10-Speed Automatic Overdrive with SelectShift transmission
- Available All Wheel Drive
- Dual 250 Amp Alternator - efficiently recharge coach batteries
- Lane-Keeping System - adjustable system to activate either Alert mode, Assist mode or both.
- Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking - detect, alert and brake-assist when vehicle sense a potential collision front of you
- Ford AdvanceTrac w/Roll Stability Control - Provides enhanced side-slip control and electronic rollover stability for the vehicle
- Azdel Composite Vacuum Bonded Sidewalls - with low entry door for safety
- CrossFlex Roof Membrane - Gives more puncture resistance
- Molded Fiberglass Front Cap
- Fuel Friendly Ford Transit Chassis - 3.5L EcoBoost Engine with AWD availability (Optional)
- Convenient Go-Anywhere Sized Floorplans
- Extra Large Exterior Storage for oversized cargo
- Solar Equipped (Optional, Up to 380W of roof solar)
- Armless Awning w/ LED Lights and Sensor
- Exterior Entertainment Ready
- LP Quick Disconnect & Fresh Water Port
- Best-in-Class Capacities - Up to 41 gallons of fresh water, 68 lb. of propane, and over 2,000 lb. of cargo carrying capacity
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Coachmen RV is built upon a simple principle… "Dedicated to the enrichment of your life." By providing you with long term value through all that we do, our focus is on providing a product with superior value and backing it through superior service and support. Once you become a Coachmen owner, we are committed to enhancing your Coachmen RV ownership and lifestyle experience… creating friends for life and memories that will last a lifetime.
At Coachmen you will find a rich history of commitment from our Team Members. This commitment extends to our owners and in the pride we have for our brand. The close relationship that we share with our owners and our dealers is a quality that others have been trying to mimic over our 57 year history. Our goals and principles remain well in focus.